TRADITIONAL DISCOUNT COUPONS
Traditional Digital coupons are the coupons we all know. Where a business or manufacturer creates coupons that can be used to attract consumers to visit and purchase at the place of business.
Digital coupons are just like the paper coupons you can find in the newspaper or print from the Internet, except there’s no clipping or paper involved.
Samples are provided below. Click on image to enlarge.
How to Create Coupon?
Step 1: It’s easy. Complete the form by clicking the “Create a Discount Coupon” button above. You’re done! Told you it was easy.
What Industries Use Discount Coupons?
Industries that Benefit from this promotion type are:
- Food & Drink
- Things to Do
Once you have decided on the reward or gratitude program that best fits your needs (that was the hard part). Now it is just a matter of getting the word out to your customer* and centers of influence** so they can start using the program.
Below are of the best practices reported to us by our customers that are getting great results. Feel free to implement any of the ones you like or all of them. Remember the more they use it the more your sales will increase.
- Post your Reward Program on Social Media. Whichever social media is your favorite, post your reward program on these sites and tag your customers. It’s a great way to get new customers as well. “TAG” your best customer and @AgoraPerks so we can help get the word out.
- Write a Blog: Tell your story. Why is it important to you to show appreciation for your customers? Write a Blog and post it, remember to tag your friends and valued customers.
- Send your current customer an email. Capture the URL (web address) where your coupon is found. Insert the link to an email briefly explaining your reward program. Send it at least 2 times.
- Open a Website Page: This can be as easy as creating a Unique Page on Facebook or Instagram. Post your rewards and tag your customers. Everyone loves a little competition and recognition.
- Show Customers how to share from the Agora Perks APP. The best source of all businesses is referrals. The best place to get a referral is from your current actual customers. Use the ICONS located under the “SEE COUPON” banner to share your coupon live with Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or by Email.
We want to thank all our contributing business partners and if you have any suggestions or how we can improve our service to you please do not hesitate to contact us.
*customer: are those individuals that buy from you or use your services regularly.’
**centers of influence are usually business (or business people) that can refer to a steady flow of business to you.
Sample Discount Coupon - Click to Enlarge Image
If you have any questions, we’re glad to help.
Just call or text us to 786.343.1821